Three Hour Cross Country Tour
Wild Horse – Memories of a Lifetime!
• Travel in a four wheel drive vehicle over rugged terrain with two to five people, with a private guide, out to see the wild horse bands.
• Travel by spectacular scenery, wild and rugged rim rocks, and Ponderosa Pine woodlands with the excitement of an occasional native wildlife sighting.
• Learn about the making of the TNT movie Crazy Horse and see the breath-taking Grand Canyon of the Cheyenne River.
• View wild mustang bands up close and personal and hear about the how the wild horse changed America’s history!
• See the Native American Ceremonial Sites and Ancient Petroglyphs.
• Hear the history of the Coffee Flats one room school house located on the Sanctuary.
• The highlight of the tour is going into the Spanish Mustang Spirit area and seeing Don Juan and his band of spectacular mares.
• Ending the exciting tour with a visit to the Gift Shop to select unique wild horse gifts or pick out a book by Sanctuary Founder, Dayton O. Hyde.
This tour will provide you with memories of a lifetime!
Tour times available several times a day year round.
Tour size is minimum of two people up to five people per vehicle.
Tour Donation for the mustangs is $150 per person for the tour.
The opportunity to become a member of one of our Mustang Sponsorship Programs is also available.